Mangalgiri Handloom Cotton Kurta Set of 2
- Straight Kurta
- Mangalgiri Cotton
- Hand embroidery on neck.
- Elasticized Waist & Drawstring Palazzo Pants.
- Pockets on either sides of the pant.
- Hand wash separately in cold water. Do not soak and scrub. Dry in shade.
- Size worn by Model: S
- Model’s height: 5’6
- Mangalgiri is a yarn dyed fabric, handwoven in the Mangalgiri town in Andhra Pradesh, India. It is recognized by its characteristic thread count and the universally famous Nizam border.
- The handloom process of weaving fabrics is a completely manual method and does not involve usage of any electric power.
- This handloom Mangalgiri kurta and pant is an authentic handwoven piece. Unevenness in the weave or an irregular weave may not be mistaken for a defect. Handloom by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
- Colour may fade/bleed due to the traditional dyeing method employed in the process of creation of the saree.
- The blouse piece comes attached with the saree in the same colour, fabric, and border. The blouse in the images is only for styling purpose
Shipping: Dispatch time 7 Working Days From The Date Of Placing Your Order.
DISCLAIMER: Natural-dyed colours might bleed during the first few washes or rub against the skin & other light-coloured garments. In the artful process of hand block-printing, embroidery work and stitching, variations are likely to come into existence. These irregularities are the hallmark of all handmade products and give each style a unique identity.
Like most brands, our products are photographed professionally under controlled lighting. Colours tend to be perceived differently depending on factors such as shot angles, lighting, background tones and colour temperatures. As a result, prints and colours may vary. Nevertheless, we strive to match the tones as close to the original product colours as possible.