Handloom Mangalgiri Cotton Saree with Nizam Border – White (Checkhed)
- Mangalgiri is a yarn dyed fabric, handwoven in the Mangalgiri town in Andhra Pradesh, India. It is recognized by its characteristic thread count and the universally famous Nizam border.
- The handloom process of weaving fabrics is a completely manual method and does not involve usage of any electric power.
- This handloom Mangalgiri saree is an authentic handwoven piece. Unevenness in the weave or an irregular weave may not be mistaken for a defect. Handloom by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
- Colour may fade/bleed due to the traditional dyeing method employed in the process of creation of the saree.
The blouse piece comes attached with the saree in the same colour, fabric, and border. The blouse in the images is only for styling purpose.
- Mangalgiri Cotton
- Dimensions of the saree: 5.5m x 1.1m
- Blouse piece: Yes
- Blouse piece length: 0.8m
- Hand wash separately in cold water.