Handloom Mangalgiri Cotton Saree with Nizam Border – Yellow
- Mangalgiri Cotton
- Dimensions of the saree: 5.5m x 1.1m
- Blouse piece: Yes
- Blouse piece length: 0.8m
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Mangalgiri is a yarn dyed fabric, handwoven in the Mangalgiri town in Andhra Pradesh, India. It is recognized by its characteristic thread count and the universally famous Nizam border.
- The handloom process of weaving fabrics is a completely manual method and does not involve usage of any electric power.
- This handloom Mangalgiri saree is an authentic handwoven piece. Unevenness in the weave or an irregular weave may not be mistaken for a defect. Handloom by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
- Colour may fade/bleed due to the traditional dyeing method employed in the process of creation of the saree.
The last image gives a detailed look of the blouse piece that comes with this saree. The blouse in the images is only for styling purpose.