Handloom Mangalgiri Cotton Saree with Nizam Border – Magenta/Purple (Checked)
· Mangalgiri Cotton
· Dimensions of the saree: 5.5m x 1.1m
· Blouse piece: Yes
· Blouse piece length: 0.8m
· Hand wash separately in cold water.
· Dry clean recommended.
· Mangalgiri is a yarn dyed fabric, handwoven in the Mangalgiri town in Andhra Pradesh, India. It is recognized by its characteristic thread count and the universally famous Nizam border.
· The handloom process of weaving fabrics is a completely manual method and does not involve usage of any electric power.
· This handloom Mangalgiri saree is an authentic handwoven piece. Unevenness in the weave or an irregular weave may not be mistaken for a defect. Handloom by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
· Colour may fade/bleed due to the traditional dyeing method employed in the process of creation of the saree.
· The blouse piece comes attached with the saree in the same colour, fabric, and border. The blouse in the images is only for styling purpose.